Entering Samantha - 02WARNING: VOREPaogordo
In the next morning Samantha woke up to what she thought was the best dream she ever had. But, looking to the gigantic belly in front of her, she realized it was way more real. She started looking closer to her belly, seeing what looked like the form of a person. She extended her arm and touched it. Suddenly, her belly started moving.
- Oh my god! Samantha?! Did you wake up? – screamed her sister, from inside her belly.
- Y-Yes… why are you there, Linda?
- Oh, you don’t remember?! You walked into my room and swallowed me! I told you she would do that sooner or later!
- Calm down Linda. – said the father – She was sleepwalking, she doesn’t remember anything.
- Dad, I swallowed you too?
- Yes… and your mother is here too. Samantha, we are very disappointed.
- Sorry mom and dad. Linda, you deserved this!
- What?! When I get out of here you will see!
- Ok, everybody calm down! – said the father, finishing the whole discussion
Entering Samantha - 01WARNING: VOREPaogordo
- Kids! It’s dinner time!
Samantha was in her bedroom when she heard her mother calling. She ran down the stairs to the dining room, sat at the table and grabbed the silverware, licking her lips. Linda, her older sister, looked at her, nodding her head in disapproval.
- I can’t believe in you Sammy. You just ate two whole boxes of cookies!
- Yes… but I’m already hungry…
- Samantha, you are always hungry!
While most of the kids in that age usually eat a lot, Samantha was way above the others. Linda was not surprised that her sister wasn’t satisfied with two boxes of cookies, as she has seen worst. For Samantha, it was common to eat more than five boxes of cookies between each meal, accompanied with two gallons of milk. The problem was the meals, indeed. Her mother was used to cook for two families, Samantha and them, as the little girl could easily devour the same amount of food as her parents and her sister. Despite all of that, Samanth
Goldilocks Jill and the Three BearsWARNING: VOREPaogordo
- But I don't want to play this, I want to play videogame! - said little Jack, dressed as a bear.
- Oh, c'mon! You're tasty... ops, cute! And your sisters seem to like the idea. - said Jill.
The babysitter finished dressing Jack, 12 years old, with a bear costume. The boy wasn't happy with the idea of playing the "Goldilocks and the Three Bears" fairy tale. But his younger sisters, Sarah, with 9 years old and Beatriz, with 7 years old, were very happy with it. Sarah was wearing a necklace with an S in her chest, over her bear costume, and Beatriz was holding a teddy bear, that she always carried around.
- Yeah, because they are babies! That's why! - said Jack, furious - And if we are the bear family, who will you be? Goldilocks? I think you are a bit old for that, you'll look like an idiot.
- Oh, I don't think so...
Jill entered in the bedroom to put on her costume. When she walked out the room, Jack could not believe. Jill's "costume" was in fact a very sexy lingerie, ye
Jill, Hansel and GretelWARNING: VOREPaogordo
- Don’t worry Miss Jennifer, everything is going to be fine. I have a lot of experience with children.
- Oh, I’m pretty sure about that honey. You don’t know how hard it is to be a single mother. And Mary and John, they give me so much trouble! You are the third babysitter I hire just this month… I lost count of how many babysitters we already had.
- I can imagine, but I’m not a regular babysitter. I know how to take care of your kids. – said Jill, with a grim smile on her face.
- Alright darling, I’ll be going now. See you all at night. Bye bye!
Jill locked the front door and went to the living room. There was Mary and John, the siblings she was going to take care. Mary was 11 years old and John, 9 years old. They were both on the sofa, watching TV.
- Hum… to be fair, they look so calm – Jill thought – I wonder why their mother was so worried about this. Well, I’ve skipped lunch today, so let’s finis
What a day...It was Friday 3:30 PM, Sarah was standing outside the usual café where she and her best friend Lola used to hang out. Every Friday after school they would meet up to grab a cup of coffee, maybe have a bite to eat or just hang out. There was something strange going on this time around though; Lola wasn't there yet. With her being Ms. Punctual you could believe that Sarah was a little bit shocked. It didn't matter in the long run though, what did one or two extra minutes do? There was no need to get worried; anyone could arrive late once in a while no matter how punctual they were. She would most likely turn up eventually...sibon13
Two minutes then turned to ten... which later turned into twenty... and then half an hour... which sooner turned into a whopping hour. Again and again Sarah tried her hardest to get in touch with her but Lola just wouldn't answer her phone. Maybe it was for the best to call it a day and get home, Sarah liked her friend and all but it just wasn't worth it. Withou
Vore Tournament Extras: Viridi's JealousyTotalPokemon
After Isabelle had won the first VT, Jake and Chista hosted a party for all the other girls to celebrate! Everyone had a great time during the party aboard the luxury cruise ship! Jake did however keep his promise of sending all of the girls back home afterwards though...
As Viridi was warped back from the party, she found herself back within her domain as goddess! "Ahhhh..." Viridi sighs, sitting in her throne, hands behind her head "It's good to be back...". Viridi smirks, getting an idea. "I think I definitely deserve bragging rights!" Viridi says with a chuckle... Even though she lost the tournament... Using her powers as goddess, Viridi contacts Palutena ASAP! "Helloooooo losers!" Viridi says in a childish way. "Viridi? Is that you?" Palutena says... Though, Viridi could hear clashing weapons in the background... "Oh, hey Viridi! Where ya been?" Pit asked. "Yeah, because of you, I had to hitch a ride with these two.." Dark Pit says. "Well, I'll have you know I was being held hosta
Rosario Vampire: Confession Reboot fanfic UPDATE!For those of you who actually read it, I just wanted you to knowgamera68
that I'm no longer uploading any more chapters on here, due to the
issue I had a while back with having a chapter removed. However,
if you'd like to catch up, you can do so here: http://bit.ly/1mJ49Cu
You're more than welcome to leave a review, whether if you're a member of the site or not
I'm also looking for good ideas for the upcoming story arc "Golden Week II".
Please leave your ideas below as long as they fit into my already-established plot. Thanks!